Share our passion for law and keep up to date

How Secure Is Your Landlord?

As a pub tenant you may be leasing from a pubco or other entity, who themself holds a lease from the property owners, i.e. the freeholder, thereby making you “the sub-tenant” who is paying rent to an intermediate landlord, who pays (not necessarily the same) rent to the freeholder.


Posted on 12/03/2012 by Pam Bowring

Latest News